Clint Buck is a member of the firm’s Litigation Group.
J.D., Texas Tech University School of Law, 2011
B.A., cum laude, Austin College, 2007
Clint joined the firm after representing individuals, small businesses, and large companies in a broad spectrum of litigation matters. He has experience primarily in the following areas:
• Defending general contractors and subcontractors against claims of defective construction and breach of contract
• Representing businesses in lawsuits involving contentions of use or design of a defective product
• Defending insurance companies against alleged violations of the Texas Insurance Code and Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act
• Representing trucking companies and other businesses in cases involving allegations of negligent hiring, retention, and training
• Defending livestock owners against claimed wrongdoing pursuant to the Texas Agriculture Code and local stock laws
• Representing companies and property owners in premises liability lawsuits
• Defended plumbing subcontractor in a residential construction defect case, ultimately leading to its dismissal prior to arbitration
• Performed legal research and preparation of dispositive motion in a $40 million complex construction defect case that eliminated the majority of a general contractor’s causes of actions against multiple subcontractor defendants
• Defended an insurance company and assisted in obtaining favorable settlements stemming from homeowners’ claims of underpayments as a result of alleged smoke damage from a wildfire
• Represented a rancher and his cowboys in a case involving contentions of negligence during a cattle drive leading to alleged personal injury of a motorist who drove into the herd
Admitted to the United States District Court, Western District of Texas
Member, State Bar of Texas
Member, American Bar Association
Member, Texas Young Lawyers Association
Member, San Antonio Young Lawyers Association
Secretary and Member of the Board of Directors for TEAMability, Inc.
Member of the Austin College Alumni Board
Member of the Leadership Organization of Professionals (LOOP)
Clint grew up in Boerne, Texas, and currently lives in San Antonio. He plays tuba and bass guitar and makes sounds on banjo and melodica.